Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a New Year and busy as always :)

I know it's almost the end of January and I'm just now getting to posting something.

It was a busy end of the year for me.  I got my 200 hour certification to teach yoga (join my FB page to learn more about what I'm doing with that), I got a contract job that started this month and we traveled for New Year's to our family farm.  It was a wonderful and hectic end of the year :)

So, now I'm working full-time, trying to figure out what I'm doing with my yoga teaching certification, trying to figure out what I'm doing with M'Lou Designs, trying to find time to craft and oh, yeah needing to put everything together for our accountant so we can file taxes by April (I'm hoping it won't take me that long to do it, but I'm procrastinating ... as usual).

In addition to all of that, I started a program called APY 60 Live which is a yoga workout and lifestyle program developed by Kurt Johnsen, founder of American Power Yoga.  This Live program is hosted here at American Power Yoga in Dallas and runs for 10 weeks.  If you can't make it to the Live program, they also have a DVD set that just launched.  Here's the link if you're interested in learning more:  APY 60.  Keep in mind it is in infomercial format, so ... forewarned.

So just a bit more about APY 60, and no I have no sponsorship ties and plan to blog about my experiences good and bad with this program since weight loss and exercise are top New Year's resolution items.  By lifestyle, I mean both what you eat and your general attitude towards life.  This program's "diet" is not something that you do until you lose the weight and then you eat whatever you want.  This is a program designed to change the way that you eat, by eliminating things from your diet and helping you find healthy substitutes.  I will admit that I'm not going to adhere 100% to the diet program (I'm sorry but I can't give up cheese and bread), but I've already made changes that I think are for the better.  Like I'm drinking enough tea (primarily herbal) and water to float a small boat ~100 ounces a day.  Depending on how I end up at the end of 10 weeks, I may post my before and after photos ... you'll just have to wait and see.

Needless to say all of this requires time and there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done and spend time with M'Lou and the hubby.  So ... not that you were expecting me to post a ton, we've already proven that's just too hard for me, but if you don't hear from me for a bit all of the above reasons are my excuses ... valid or not ;)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment