Thursday, June 10, 2010

FINALLY! Etsy Store launched!

FINALLY!  The store launched late Tuesday!

I will continue to update the store as I complete monsters.  I hope to get the option for custom embroidered shirts uploaded today and the ready-to-ship shirts tomorrow.

I'm so glad that is finally done!  It has been a month of intense work trying to figure out all the details including packaging and shipping.

Okay, so on the list today:

  • Work on coursework that is due for my classes
  • Get shirts photographed and edited for loading tomorrow
  • Clean the house (why does this one never seem to get off my list)
I hope that y'all enjoy the monsters that I've posted.  If you have ideas for a monster that you don't see up there or other constructive criticism, I'm all ears!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment